- Race: Pine to Palm 100 Mile Endurance Run (Pacer)
- Location: Southern Oregon (Williams to Ashland)
- Organization: Ashland Woodlands & Trails Association (AWTA)
- Why I donated: I recently had quite the adventure on Mt. Hood Ski Bowl picking up trash during a training run. My experience reminded me of the importance of being a good steward of our wildplaces. I’m honored to support an organization whose mission is to preserve part of Oregon’s trails and open spaces from development.
- Amount Donated: $20
- Small Change Runner: Thumbholes
About Ashland Woodlands & Trails Association (AWTA)
AWTA’s mission is to create a master trails and open space connectivity plan for the people of Ashland. Its vision is a comprehensive system of trails and open space encircling Ashland, connecting our neighborhoods and the downtown in an “emerald necklace.”