- Race: Beach to Beacon 10k
- Location: Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Organization: Friends of Casco Bay
- Why I donated: I enjoyed the beauty of the sunrise and running/walking along the shore every day while I was there—I wanted to help preserve it. Friends of Casco Bay has done good work for decades.
- Amount Donated: $20
- Small Change Runner: Anonymous
Friends of Casco Bay
Friends of Casco Bay is a marine stewardship organization founded in 1989 to improve and protect the environmental health of Casco Bay. The organization is recognized for its “work with” approach in seeking effective solutions to problems that threaten the health of the Bay— its work involves advocacy, education & outreach, water quality monitoring, and collaborative partnerships.