- Race: Ragnar Relay Hawaii
- Location: Hilo to Hapuna Bay, HI
- Organization: Hawaii Wildlife Fund
- Why I donated: After having some incredible encounters with Hawaiian wildlife (turtles, dolphins, and fish), I wanted to help protect those animals for future visitors.
- Amount Donated: $20
- Small Change Runner: Teri Smith
Hawaii Wildlife Fund
Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the conservation of Hawaii’s native wildlife through research, education and advocacy. The HWF Team is made up of educators, conservationists, researchers, naturalists, communities, volunteers and donors devoted to the protection of Hawaii’s fragile marine ecosystem and inhabitants. We bring a variety of experiences together to serve a common goal.